The writing intern will pitch and write informative articles at least 3 times a month. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the content category that he/she is applying for. This is a remote position and we encourage students from across the country to apply.
We are looking for useful, well-written, engaging and relevant articles that can benefit a student’s journey during their time in college and the beginning stages of their career.
Content Categories include:
• Writers will be responsible for delivering at least three articles per month (500 word count minimum)
• Writers will also be assigned articles from the editor
• Regular access to e-mail
• Must be willing to research new ideas relevant to HonorSociety.org readers
• SEO knowledge is a plus, but not required
• Students of all majors are encouraged to apply
• cover letter on why you want to write for HonorSociety.org and include: